Our open days allow prospective students to get a really clear idea of the very high standard of training we have on on offer; from PPL through ATPL ground studies and finally onto MCC (Multi-crew Co-operation courses) and TR (Type Rating) courses.
The presentation is given by the Heads of Training from Stapleford, Pro-Pilot Training (based in Coventry), and Cockpit 4U and is followed by an informal walk-around with our flight instructors to see the aircraft, the simulator, our accommodation and other facilities.
1. Colin Dobney, Head of Training at Stapleford Flight Centre
- Discussing Private Pilots Licences
- Discussing Commercial Pilots Licences
- Discussing Instrument Ratings
- Discussing Multi Engine Ratings
2. Head of Training at Pro-Pilot Training
- Discussing JAR-FCL (A) ATPL Theoretical Studies Courses
3. Cockpit 4U Aviation Service
- Discussing B737 - 300 Type Rating
- Discussing A320 – Type Rating
- Discussing Line Flying Packages
This is an open forum of a question and answer session will follow and there will also be a tour of the Flight Centre, including a viewing of all our training aircraft and flight simulator and the accommodation we offer on site.
Finally drinks and a buffet will be available in the clubhouse and you will then have an opportunity to meet and discuss any further questions you may have with Colin Dobney, our flight instructors and representatives from ProPilot.
If you are interested in attending our next open day, please contact Lisa Wilkinson, Course Co-ordinator, on 01708 687103 or by email at: moc.cfsylf@nosnikliwasil to reserve your place.